TS won't plot tick data for JYM9

TS5 won't plot tick data for JYM9.  This is reminiscent of the problem I was
having with a larger group of markets after installing on a machine with a
date that was at least 1 day behind the current.  Time zone also seemed to
affect charting this way.  I can load 1 minute data for the same period
requested for tick data.  I can also load tick data for other markets such
as SN9 and WN9.  I haven't tried the other currencies.  Tick bar compression
doesn't seem to make a difference.

Furthermore, when you go into GlobalServer, either double click on the
symbol or select Edit > Selected Symbol, click Edit Data GlobalServer "There
is already a BMI\Futures\JY199906\CME in the symbol list.  Even though the
GlobalServer displays as JY M9, it thinks it's an expired contract.

I can't believe they haven't fixed this serious problem by now.  You end up
spending your time finding a work around for the problem and characterizing
it rather than focusing on trading.  I think Omega views customers with
large cardboard signs on their chest: "Will beta test for free"

Steps
1. Get data for DJYM9 or JYM9.
2. Create a chart with 2 days of 1 tick data starting from 3/23/1999
(I've imported several 4.0 omz files to build this tick file.  GS seems to
have gotten confused about the state of DJY and JY somewhere in this
process.)
3. Chartig reports that it is unable to load data for thsi period