Re: FutureSource

I have been using FutureSource for my live data since 1988.  I really like
the company and their service.  I used to receive it via satellite but now I
receive it via cable.  Very dependable and good 24 hr tech support if you
ever need it.  Just loaded my y2k upgrade last week so no problem there.  The
FS tech support folks phoned me twice to make sure I got the upgrade and had
no problems installing it.  This is typical of the good service I have
received from them over the many years I have been a customer.

Bad ticks usually originate with the exchanges so everyone seems to have
about the same amount.  Mostly a matter of who catches them first and
corrects them fastest.  Not sure how to rate FS since I have little
experience with others.  I believe they are more reliable than most but not
sure I could prove it.  Hope this helps.

Chuck