Re: BMI Questions

CQG doesn't work with TradeStation. BMI (cable) works just fine, day in and
day out, here, in getting realtime data from the CBOT and CME.

    I don't think what folks are complaining about has to do with what or
how much they are paying per month. They just want now what they are paying
for now...no matter whose fault it is in why they are not getting it.

    Sometimes I think too much time is wasted on worrying about one's r/t
feed. Just pay attention to your trading.

    Just my thoughts...