Re: Larry Williams book

--- Dtrader <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> easily programmed.

good, i'll give it a look. i first met larry in 84, and liked his
pattern studies in the s&p, some of the first if i remember correctly

> by the way i can assure you
> and others like you
>
> that i have never had any problems with using my real name or email
> on this
> list.

weeeell, that exactly ain't true in my case.......i won't elaborate
further cuz it's ancient history

> even demark and mark brown use their real names and if they have
> nothing to
> fear then neither do you or oshmegma man or any of the other anon
> posters.

identities are unimportant; what others choose is their personal
decision, so what i choose to do or not to do is my personal business
as well. the only thing that's important is the presentation of trading
ideas and a rational debate/discussion without personal attacks among
list members.

TJ