Re: Larry Williams book

I agree if you've been watching these markets for any length of time you
will recognize the patterns he describes. If you've ever tried to describe
one you will know it's not easy putting down on paper what your mind knows
and your eyes see. He does this well for you plus gives you some you might
not already know about. Indicators or systems can never duplicate what
these patterns can tell you mainly because of the lag, IMHO.

Robert