Re: My Main Problem's too

>This is the reason why I am able to test on  80,000 bars in a row without
any problem

PO -

Although TS SP2 will "test" on 80K bars, any of the advanced functions (any
tab beyond "summary" in the system report) does not work with more than
32,767 bars.    Therefore the old 13k bar limit has been effectively
replaced with a 32k bar limit.   It appears the old TS portfolio manager
code cannot handle numbers larger than integers.

I have reported this problem to OR tech support and have not received a
solution.

Do you not use any of the System Report data beyond the "summary" tab, or
have you found a solution to this problem?

Any response appreciated.

BGH