Re: Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

> Hmmm.  :-)
>
> Gary

Humm over this one ; - )  What we have here is a Multi Data Tick Chart that
shows the SP 20 Tick bar in magenta, The SP Mini 10 Tick bar in green and
the SP Cash 5 Tick bar in red.

How did he do that? Inquiring minds wanna know, and when they think they
have figured it out and they think there may be a problem with how we did it
then I'll lay a bombshell on you to dispel what you perceive wrongly.

MB

For a look at a 20 - 10 - 5 Tick Multi Data Bar Chart Click below....

http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/multitick11.gif