Multi Data Tick Bar Charts are here!

TraderWareX connected to Quote.com produced these Multi Data Tick Bar
Charts.   I have personally wanted these for years in a program and I have
them!   Excuse my exuberance, but as a trader I believe I will be able to
see opportunities as never before!   With the advent of the fast electronic
fills for some contracts and the future of all commodities going that way
things can only get better for someone who takes advantage of this
technology.  To be able to recognize a lull in the market and then trade the
spread or to be able to visually see in great detail tick by tick what
correlated market leads which is something that has finally come.

If you set and think about the problem of how do you plot a series of data
that is steaming in at one speed and time.  Then plot another data series at
yet another speed and time.  Yet have then both dynamically overlay one
another and align on the right hand side of the screen and you will
understand why no one has ever done this before!

http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/multidata.htm

We have released the EOD beta for TradeWare and it has some real time
symbols available as well and a test symbol that plots 24/7.  However we
have the QUOTE.COM version up and running for pre beta NOW and if you wish
to subscribe to them for a free 30 Trial the do so at http://www.quote.com
You will only have to subscribe to them you will not need their software or
to install anything, all you need is the user name and the password you
choose when you signed up.  Then if you have not signed our TraderWareX non
disclosure agreement and wish to pre beta using Quote.com free 30 trial.
You will need to go to
http://24.0.100.173/traderwarex/TraderWareX.htm  download print - fill out -
fax or mail back to us.  Then we will issue you a user name and a password
and we will give you a web address to use TraderWareX.

I strongly suggest that if you wish to pre beta you do so with Quote.com
rather than our EOD version, I am very pleased with the progress we are
making using their data feed.  We are shooting for a mid August release, and
all potential third party developers should contact me to get a sample
control so you can create your own ActiveX plug in.

Mark Brown

ps You may wish to download and use Quote.com's charting software as part of
the free trail.  It is pretty slick and good looking, I especially like the
quote screens they have and I have gotten some good ideas from them that we
plan to emulate in our own product.  I would certainly welcome any and all
feed back from whatever source, we are truly trying to build a great
software product and it needs traders inputs to become that way.