Trend Reflection System?

    Was wondering if anyone knew what the Trend Reflection system was?
The reason I ask is,  I just got an advertisement from them and (if true?)
They say they are a trend following system, (like a lot), but they show
more profit and less drawdown than any other trend following system I have
ever see advertise?   So I was just wondering what they are doing compared
to the other trend following systems?  They say they use TradeStation for
signals etc.

     Phil