DBC

<<I spent considerable time on the phone with BMI tech support this am and
these are the following responses that they gave:
1.They werent aware that this contract was opening today,as the exchange
didnt tell them.>>

This is incredible!!  I was joking with my wife a couple of hours about this
very thing - little did I know that it would turn out to be the truth!!
These people can't find their ass with both hands.

Where is the fix for the ES contract?  I'm still showing .2, .3, .7 and .8.
They said it will be fixed within two weeks - how many months ago was that?