RE: TRUTH from Mark Brown Re: Blather from Mark Brown

Honestly, I do not care about the issue advertising = good review or getting
a review.
I have been reading TASC from 10 years and I see when there is something
like this and I do not care since anyone can understand it. This does not
take away the ideas / merits that sometimes I really found in TASC. Maybe
too much advertising as a percentage of the magazine: this would be my only
critic. I do think it is enough to be just aware of these things. Examples:
Keith Fitschen advertised Aberration for ages before getting a review (so
this make a good point to TASC). PS I didn't like that review anyway!
Reading the review of Dual Trust I was able to understand the logic of the
system (very very easy) and looking at the site I got the confirmation of my
ideas: so I was able to save the money to buy that system since I recreated
it without problems. Thanks to who? to TASC. So I am quite happy with the
magazine: not all the issues are "smashing" but I do believe it is really
difficult to put a magazine on technical analysis every month. For me the
best part of it are the interviews: reading them even after a long time is
really inspiring sometimes. So, please, think about trading and developing
systems. Mark Brown is great but has an "italian" character (I like
that!!!): just do not mess with him on certain subjects UNLESS you know the
matter really with real facts.
Period.

My humble and simple opinion.

Riccardo Ronco (BNA London)