RE: NT

Hi Barry,

It's easy.  Create a user on your NT system that has the same login and
password as your 6pcs.

Then, share anything you want on the NT box (Windows Explorer -> Choose a
folder or drive -> right-click -> Sharing)...  the default permissions are
"Everyone"

I'm assuming you have NO security concerns here.  If you did, we'd take a
different approach.

Feel free to ask any further specific questions and I'll be happy to help...
(WinNT is the ONLY sane way to attempt to run TS)

Cheers,

Doug

-----
Doug Forman, MCSE (doug@xxxxxxxxxxx)