Re: Blather from Mark Brown

> Mark,
> You call that a history?
> Shame on you!
>  Tom Vetter

All of the following have had interviews I believe and then in the same
magazine had an advertisement:

Linda what's her name
Larry C the latter of which is connected with the above
Larry W
Rick S. (rbreaker)
John E. the mesa man
Nelson F. who has a rag
Bill B. who has a rag
Bill C. who's software ads practically own S&C
Krause or whatever dominated for many issues
Dennis M. who sells systems
George L. of stoc fame who claims he can show you how to make 5000 a day
trading sp's

Hey I'm getting tired someone send me the S&C CD if you want me to look em
all up!  I'm positive I have left out the most criminal ones (blocked em
outta my mind)

ps are we building a history yet?  mb