Re: Spamming for TraderWareX + Quote.com

if that's the case john, then delete that damn billboard you call a sig
file when you post to the omega-list....you spammers/scammers/mungo
clones are all alike. you'll probably sing a different tune when
traderware ads appear in your rag. geez

TJ

this space for rent

--- Mark Brown wrote:
SPAM IS WHEN YOU ASK FOR MONEY.. I HAVEN'T HAVE YOU?

Hey, Mark, stop spamming us!