Re: Measure trendiness?

At 12:27 PM 6/18/99 -0500, charles meyer wrote:
>This may not be the complete answer you are seeking but it will
>provide fodder for fruther thinking.  Check out:
>
>www.investorsfasttrack.com
>
>Click on:  'Third Party Products'
>Click on:  'FastTools'
>
>Read about SPI:  Stocks Persistency Index

It seems that the correct URL would be

http://www.fasttrack.net

but I'm afraid I'm still clueless as to what this product does and how it
does it. One might also consider the XTL (eXpert Trend Locator) in Advanced
GET. I does a paint bar sort of thing based on statistical measurements as
to whether or not there is a trend in force. However, I don't know how it
works beyond that.

--
Dennis Nichols
nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx