Re: Australian Markets the Series

Actually taxes for a US citizen are never that simple.  If you have income, you
pay tax.  If you own more than 25% (I think it is) of the shares of a non-US
corporation, your tax bill will include taxes on THAT corporation's income as
well, no matter where it is, Marshall's, Ouga Douga, BVI, North Pole, etc.

It's like the Eyes of Texas, do not think you can escape them.....

Jim Allen