Re: Australian Markets

They have the biggest volume in Asia I think.
However, there's no tax advantage to being in Sydney but it a nicer place
though
the shopping and commerce stops real early.
Simex goes Globex2 soon. And you get your tax level set to no higher than
10% on
any trading income, Simex products or otherwise, spot FX included.
I suppose there will be access to MATIF and CME like CME's access to MATIF.
So it will be better to take registration where the tax environment is in
your favour.