Re: Australian Markets the Series

Dear Mark:

Before you get to excited about those cuddly kangaroos you need:

1. Learn "Australian solute".

2. If you move anywhere where is better taxes (in Monaco tax rate is
0.00% for all tax brackets) you still have to pay taxes on all your
income to Mr. and Mrs. Clintons as long as you are U.S. citizen.

3. If you decided to change your citizenship then you have to pay full
amount of estate taxes (plus some extra percentages as punitive and
temporary measures) as you would have dyed, because that what Mr. and
Mrs. Clintons waiting for you to do.

4. But it is not so bad as it sound. When my wife and I left Soviet
Union the government took our wedding rings because all gold was a
government property. To the credit of Soviet Union they let us exchange
$100. That was all we had when we arrived into U.S.

Mark Brown wrote:

>  > Mark you could move down their with the kangaroo's and save big money on
> taxes. Climate similar to Texas and it's been heard the bushmen hate
> Omega.:) My boomerang wont come back my boomerang wont come back, ole tune.
> >
> > Robert
>
> Yea, I would even sort of sound like them too!  Wondering about those taxes myself?  I heard it was a real nice place and that their high tech development is on the move.  Especially software, however they suffer presently with only one underwater path to the world via internet.  They are sort of on an island as you may have noticed.  Now if they could ever get satellite internet feed over there I may be gone.

ps how much did you say I could save on taxes?  talk about being
offshore!