Re: Australian Markets

I found that for an SFE SPI off-floor daytrader the excrutiatingly slow data
feed and lack of electronic order execution were prohibitive unless you were
on higher time frames. Only marginally better with direct access to the the
pit if you weren't a large lotter. As we used say: great market to
daytrade..... weather-wise.

Fully electronic should improve the quality of the data feed. Timberhill IB
are apparently planning to offer their workstation for the SFE in the 4th
quarter of 1999.