Re: Y2K Fix

Well Omega is busy trying to sell the new version with a thousand i bugs in it
to an unsuspecting public that doesn't have the benefit of this list. Make
the sell don't tell the truth give them another month free trial if they
try and return it. We all should e mail CNBC about all this so it will make
the TV headlines. Think about the beta testers as well with holding the
truth about 200i when you consider their services. Omission of the truth is
considered lying in the securities and futures industry.
Robert