[Fwd: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry]

omega list members,

I have seen protocol, etiquette, and common decency blown apart by some
inconsiderate, obnoxious, venomous denizens of this site who for some
strange reason feel they have a god-given right to ridicule, humiliate,
and criticize others who provide services to this industry. It's always
the same individuals who are compelled to attack and never contribute
anything beneficial or constructive to this group. My purpose for
joining this group was to benefit from experiences of others and to
share mine as well. After the repeated beatings I suffered from some of
these bullies, I've elected to remain silent and to withdraw.

I look at individuals such as Mr. Pelletier who have made numerous
contributions to this industry for more years than most you have been
alive and the professionalism he has exhibited throughout those years
and now the treatment he has received by these complaining few and I am
surprised he's been as willing to communicate with these ingrates as he
has been. On behalf of this group, I apologize to Mr. Pelletier for this
abhorrent treatment and I respect his willingness to even communicate
with this lot of habitual complainers, despite this treatment.

One illustrious and infamous individual from this site--Mark Brown--has
been conspicuously absent recently and even he, I have found, is a
resonable indvidual who most of the time calls a spade a spade or at
least provokes controversy when he believes there is a legitimate
campaign to be run. His recent remarks, I recall, also confirm his
respect for the contributions made by Mr. Pelletier.

What concerns me most are individuals who promote themselves as
champions of a cause but misstate fact in the process and intentionally
or intentionally besmirch one's hard-earned reputation. When such a
vendetta is carried out by someone claiming to be an attorney who is
only posturing to enhance his/her stature, this only exaggerates the
accusation and hurts his reputation further.

In the best interests of this group, carry on with the goals set forth
when it was established and abandon your petty jealousies and attacks.
They're so unproductive.

In support of Mr. Pelletier, I apologize for anything he or his employee
may have done to incite this controversy, although I believe it to be
totally unnecessary especially when he/they are incited by this
malicious element within the group.

Tom DeMark