Re: NT logon

But if your computer automatically shuts down during a power outage, then when
TS next opens don't you get a popup screen advising that you have to shut the
server back down in order to get TS to operate properly again since TS wasn't
shut down properly? I realize you can get the server to open automatically, but
do you have a solution for TS?