From: RiskyBiz99 <riskybiz99@xxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: misc.invest.futures
Subject: wyckoff class
Date: 14 June 1999 04:29

As usual I will be conducting the Wyckoff class tomorrow Monday June 14 at
8pm cst. I will be having the class at my website at

http://www.ltg-trading.com

You dont have to have AOL to join the chat it is free with No obligation.
Just go to the website and click on 'chat"

I will be adding the wyckoff material this week to the website along with
the charts.

Gary

There is a RISK in trading