re: TradersPress (previously "unidentified subject">)

Hi All, and Ron and Ullrich:

Thanks for your prompt replies.

I'm happy to say that I finally contacted a lady called Charlotte from
customer service.

She was very obliging and checked through the matter very quickly.
According to the records, the books were shipped out the next day (May 28)
after the order - by air mail.  (The sales order post specified UPS.)  Her
explanation was they usually ship air mail to Canada.  She would contact me
again on Wed (Jun 16) or so.  If I still haven't got the books, then they
will send them out again by ups.

It's a very happy ending, for the moment.

I must say that once you can contact the customer service staff directly,
everything will run smoothly.

Thanks again, all!

Regards,

Wong