Unidentified subject!

Hi All:

I wonder if any of you have similar problems with TradersPressBookstore or
not?

I ordered the books on May 27, 1999, and paid through Visa on the same day.

The reply from them was that the books would be shipped through UPS within
3-7 days.

Now it's Jun 14, and I still haven't received anything.

I've since phoned them ("1-800..." number) and left 2 messages.  I also
e-mailed them twice.

So far, there is no response whatsoever.

Have any one of you dealt with this company with satisfaction or otherwise?

Thanks for your response in advance!

Wong

ps:  Below is the reply from TradersPress immediately after my purchase.
===