SUPPORT/RESISTENCE IN TS2K

Anybody have this problem??
Using the drawing tool, I go to "support/resistence. Then I apply it to a
chart. In using the dow I use the oct low to the all time high. I use the
.38, .5 and .62 retracements. On the chart it shows the retracements,
HOWEVER, when I left click and hold on the one of the retracdement lines I
get a number that is different form what is drawn. On the dow chart it has a
50% retracement of 9267 approx, but the lil red line on the chart is on
9083!!!!!!!! Is there a bug in the calculations???? Anybody else have this
problem. I guess you would not know it unless you left clicked and held on
the line and then compared, but they are way off on the daily and intraday
(less so though).
anybody care to check this out???