Re: Crash of 87

I was long DEC stock and sold out and bought DEC puts about a week and a half
before the drop. On the say so of someone I saw on Wall Street Week or
Nightly Business Report or somesuch. I remembered it was someone I respected,
but can't remember who specifically. Was mostly cash in my Fidelity IRA and
couldn't get through for 2 days afterwards trying to buy. My trading account
was with Dean Witter, who couldn't give me an accurate quote because the tape
was so far behind. Sold the puts too early for about a 20 or 25 point gain
each.