Re: 95 vs. 98

-----Original Message-----
From: Don C <countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 95 vs. 98

>Does any one know if Win98 does a better job of managing resourses than
>Win95?  Will Win98 allow opening more workspaces with TS(4)?

I don't know a lot about O/S but I thought that this would be of interest to
some.
It's from the Globe and Mail newspaper:

www.nc4u.com is Network Concierge.  You can set up a linux network server on
any computer and turn it into a file/print server for a network of windows
based computers.  You can use this to make available printers or shared
files, provide each network user with their own private file area.  It
provides a web server for internal or external use and an email server and
has a firewall.  All for $99.  Apparently you can set it up in 15 mins even
if computer illiterate.

~Alan