Re:Storm adjust DTN satellite dish

Whoops we in trouble now I'm afraid of heights as well. I had a dish for
about 6 years and man am I glad I don't have to mess with that realignment
problem anymore. Mine was on top a building the roof was flat so once you
got up there everything was fine. Climbing up there with a meter box, long
electrical extension cord and tools on a very high latter was scary anytime
but especially during storms,winter months etc. Probably many a poor souls
with dishes didn't make it through those times either died by falling off
or got hit by lighting. Glad to be safe with cable now and I moved my
office to my home. My house is only one story but I'm through climbing
roofs I hope forever for that reason. I did really like that DTN terminal
though still wish I had it at times.

Robert