Re: LEARNING

You guys don't get it, do you?

This is not about lawyers.  This is about all maggots (clergy, politicians,
journalists, lawyers, ...) who derive their bogus livelihoods by the
destruction or theft of values produced by others.  It is about the
difference between honest, mighty, rational, productive value producers and
dishonest, lazy, mystical, altruistic, destructive vermin.

There is a fundamental choice in life:  to live by one's own productive
effort - by the production of values - or to live off the efforts of
others - by stealing or destroying the values others produce.  Lawyers have
chosen the second path and thereby made themselves worthy of our contempt.
They are value-destroying pip squeaks who never come to understand what it
means to create something of value.  They are, at root, dishonest.  Because
they know their own dishonesty they must rationalize their own self-esteem,
or they would kill themselves.

I will not take more of time to explain these things to you.  You must
educate yourself on the difference between the titans of business and the
unhappy clowns and slugs.  I ask only one thing:  Before you fire off
another meaningless reply, think about what I have written.  If, after truly
thinking about it, you disagree with me, then by all means, fire away.  But
think about it first.  Do you really disagree with what I've written?  Or,
deep down, do you know that it is the truth?

The Omega Man