Re: Perpetual Data the Final Saga!

> I thought Wizard Trading is still going on though 'bought out" by
Trendstat. That he's doing public speaking don't mean he down and out. He
might like it and it makes for publicity for his fund. Its his choice of how
he wants to lead his life.

The times I saw him featured in the magazines he was in the hole, next thing
you know he shut it down.  Maybe Trendstat bought the client list, I'm sure
that he was able to raise a bunch of money from the tide on wizard mania.
In fact I never saw anyone who wasn't a busted turtle raise so much money so
fast.

I'm writing a book, Brown