Re: LEARNING

Not to mention that diatribes against lawyers are about as old-fashioned and
boring and useless as 8 track tape players.  I know this list has a reputation
for a large amount of noise versus good information.  However it's one thing to
scoll through 200 messages about BMI data problems and quite another to read
this kind of stuff (the former is tedious - but certainly within the scope of
what this list is supposed to be - the latter is simply a complete turn-off).

BTW - I agree that "rude" is never an appropriate tone for a message -
regardless of the subject matter.  Robyn