Perpetual Data the Final Saga!

I use perpetual real time (I build my own and have furnished the easy
language code on "The Code List" for this).  I use CSI Perpetual Data
contracts for my EOD.  I have tried to explain WHY I use it and how it has
benefited me.  Some others like Tim and Bob have explained the benefits of
it.  But I guess after using it for years throughout a secondary vendor
NDR.com.  I felt best about it when the guy who wrote the Market Wizard
books wrote that he didn't like it and that it wasn't practical to use for
trading!   This failed looser who attempted to become a market wizard
himself, who writes all these books often displays charts which give credit
to Ned Davis Research.

So the author of Market Wizards  puts down Perpetual Data contracts, has
proven he could write books about market guru's, has tried to become one
himself and failed.  Has reverted back to becoming an Omega Wally World
speaker and selling tapes on how to trade successfully (oh boy).  This guy's
books are filled with nothing but Perpetual Data contract charts furnished
to him by NDR.com.  Ned Davis is a CSI client and they use Perpetual Data
Series exclusively!

mark

Notice:  We will try an different approach, I hate Perp. data I have lost
big money on the count of it.  No one could ever possibly actually trade the
thing because its fake data.  Did I mention I hate Perp. data?  Its silly
that it even exist at all and whoever came up with it must have been just
wasting time.  What a cruel joke Perp. data is - it has no advanced
scientific edge and it stinks.  Only some one stupid would pay money and put
up with grief to use the stuff.  Did I mention I hate Perp. data?  Don't ask
me why I just read somewhere it's crap and that's good enough for me.  Of
course I could change my mind if the owner of the company called me
personally like Omega's does.