Re: LEARNING. Let's kill all the lawyers ...

We have bad people that are lawyers, doctors, brokers, vendors you name it.
What you said about lawyers Gerald applies to all professions. This is a
country of laws and when either of the above mistreats you the recourse is
those laws. It isn't necessary to even get a lawyer but it is strongly
suggested. The point was or is having laws better than no laws and to slam
a man just because he is a lawyer narrow minded. Usually the man who does
slam lawyers are the same type man who runs to lawyers at the drop of a hat
threaten law suit.

Robert

How can you tell if a snake or a lawyer was run over by a motor vehicle.
The snake had skid marks!!!!!!! lol