Will not Plot

This indicator will not plot correctly on my chart just straight lines.
Anybody see any reason or have a suggestion to what I may do to correct
this problem.

Robert

Input: RSILen(14),BuyZone(30),SellZone(70),UpLimt(30),LoLimt(5);
Plot1(RSI(VarLenDMI(UpLimt, LoLimt), RSILen),"Plot1");
Plot2(BuyZone,"Plot2");
Plot3(SellZone,"Plot3");
IF CheckAlert Then Begin
  IF Plot1 Crosses Above Plot2 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot2
  or Plot1 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot1 Crosses Below Plot3
  or Plot2 Crosses Above Plot3 or Plot2 Crosses Below Plot3
  Then Alert = TRUE;
End;