Re: Traderware X

> Hello, Does anyone know if Traderware has a server like Tradestation those
Global server, is it like the global server or can function just like the
Global server?
> Bryant

TraderWareX is a web based product (for now).  Why? its was harder to do but
I felt like the main concerns of a trader is to trade and study and not
become a maintenance man.  I was so sick and tired of getting a product and
then getting the data feed and then patching in historical intraday data
somewhere and then patching in historical eod data from somewhere.   So we
decided to eliminate all the data maintenance on the users part as much as
possible.  Other than make a few choices in the software of how you want
data retrieved and stored ect.  All you have to do is punch in a symbol and
enjoy.   However you can call the data into other applications like excel
and such and you can have the historical database completely on your
computer so that you can use our product as a stand alone offline as you
wish.

Mark

ps just think of the time wasted every time thousands of customers each have
to correct a bad tick in their data.  we have taken the approach that a
centralized data server should be responsible for doing this or that a
client side filtering process should handle this automatically.  So that is
exactly what we have done.