Re: volume data

i've have had a problem with volume data since bmi increased the flood
of data by five fold last year; bad ticks every day, usually on or near
the close and the post, but now there's an insufferable number of bad
ticks during the trading day.

i, like others, complained long and hard to the technical support
ex-McDonald's burger flippers, who shrugged shoulders, and pinned the
blame on omega and the ts4 server. now the server has its faults
(misses the opening tick in "d" symbols, for one), but the bad volume
ticks is not one of them. hell, i've seen the geek guys dicking
arounding with the damn feed during the trading day, changing the scale
size all over the board!!! hey bozos, don't you know that's what the
night is for, to do your troubleshooting? some of us like to use our
data for trading!!!!!!!!

if bmi doesn't get their act together, the next sound customer service
will hear is "the credit card you're trying to charge is no longer in
service."

TJ

a 6 year bmi customer, and fed up with dbc's bs