Re: Drummond geometry

Good catch, BobR!  Yes, the calculation was incorrect.  I've revised it in
the attached .ela.

In case the .ela gets garbled, you can cut and paste the following into a
user function (I called my function AR_PLDot):

Var:  PLD(0);
PLD = (H + L + C)/3;
AR_PLDot = Average(PLD,3)[1];

Create an indicator file and insert the following code:

Plot1(AR_PLDot, "PLDot");

Someone requested more information about the "Hearne article" and on PLDot
in general.  That information is provided in the messages quoted back below.

Good trading,

The Omega Man