CSI/OmegaWorld come and get it -The Line UP!

So according to Bob Pelletier

Its Bob Pelletier and hopefully Bill Cruz along with Ralph Cruz (the mob
from Miami)!  Flying up to hopefully put the whoop ass on  Mark,  jrehler
and that Randy bastard!

boy and people think I'm crude?

Mark (one of the shaking Texan's) Brown

I would like to get a hold of that jrehler that wrote that other abusive
e-mail.  I may have his address, but I can tell you right now that he is on
my list and if I find that Randy bastard, he will get some personal
attention, and it won't be friendly.  He needs a couple of basic lessons.