Re: $uvol / $dvol / $tvol

Yep.  Strange problem indeed as the TS4 server treats the garbage data
differently than the PS2000 Global server.  Latter had much fewer errors.
Not only is the number negative, it has many more digits, and it is a
random problem.  Same garbage data existed at the Omega data download site
last night but it wasn't as grossly wrong as from the BMI satellite feed.
Problem has existed for several weeks now and has gotten worse in the last
two days.

BR