Re: fellow nobodys-Its a HOAX!

>C'mon guys (and ladies), let's get real,
>
>This is obviously a hoax unless this person is about to either 1)Get fired
>2)Quit 3)Has been fired/quit 4) Is using someone elses email address/computer
>5)Has a set of Cahones (Spanish for balls, pardon the spelling if
>incorrect)the size of King Kong's. I mean, look at the email address
>..."rudi". Who's "rudi"? It doesn't look like a Bob to me??

I tend to agree although an important audit trail is being stripped out by the
remailer/list manager - the original "Received:" headers that track the message
from the sender to 'omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx'.  The only "Received:" headers
that I see track the message after it has been remailed from 'eskimo.com'.
Since e-mail is relatively easy to spoof, preserving these headers is really
essential in tracking down its true source.

Andy