Re: Futures Magazine/Bill Williams

my viewpoint now is similar to yours, ie, to let the scammers have at
the suckers, they don't listen to experience, so f-em, and sucker's
losses will eventually be my gains when their guru de jour or system or
whatever goes kuput. and they/it will........guaranteed. even for that
shill who claimed 22k in a month profits. talk to me in 10 years and
let me know how your doin then.

best rule is this business is to trust no one who runs an ad, but
listen to experience when it's offered for free. that way, you'll know
that the hand in your pocket is not mine and i won't waste your
precious time trying to sell you junk when you need to learn the
markets for yourselves. when the scam de jour closes shop or dies and
markets change character and you're in a drawdown from hell, remember
these words that "you're on your own now, jack"

TJ

been there, done most everything