3.67 profit factor

Dear Listtrader,

today I got the Spike 35 manual from Windsor books ($100).

It is announced as a highly successfull trading system with average
profits of $21,833 per month, a profit factor of 3.67 and with a very
small drawdown.

"The Spike-35 System will take profits on the big trends, but can also
adapt and take profits in choppy and even congestion markets".

http://www.windsorpublishing.com/systems.htm

One comment from the commodity trader club:

"Spike-35 is the only truly mechanical system I have ever seen that
might work. It has a   very exact way of defining the trend. This is the
only information I have ever seen that  defines trend."

http://commoditytraders.com/issue20.htm

I have the 2000i since few weeks and I am not used in programming in
Easy Language.

I would offer to someone who is interested in the rules of this system
programming in Easy Language to fax the pages (9 pages) of the rules,
and would like to test then the ELA on my daily data.

If you are interested please contact me with your Fax-number.

Happy Trading !

Lutz