My Main Problem's

1. Systems perform different in the new TS2000i

a.) My Main Problem with the new TS is I absolutely can not get the thing to
replicate the same exact trades that the Ver. 4 will.   I have coded for 2
months now on one system and I can not get the thing to do right.  It is
clearly in the money management portion of the new TS, this one system has
some hard coded stops.

2. Systems crash in the new TS2000i

b.) The new TS is unlimited in max bars back (I guess?) I have the 17,500
that I need for testing anyway.  However when I apply one of my systems on
the data it constantly hangs.  I have this TS on a 450mz, 256 pc100 ram, 10
gigs with 8 gigs free, absolutely nothing else running on win98.  It tells
me mid way through applying the system that my resources are too low!

Note: I am just trying to apply the system to the data not test it or
anything!  I have the show signal names turned off too.

3. Given up on using it as a real time program.

a.) I thought maybe I could use the new TS as a testing platform,  but if I
can't trust the trades and I can't load my system on the chart!  Then what?

b.) All of the above was attempted offline now for at least two months on
three different builds.  And it seems the beta does better than any of them!

4.  No bashing ect.

a.) Just facts, it does not do any good to have a program with unlimited
data and code size if it wont run!  How has this improved anything?

b.) Real Time data feed, its my opinion that the real time data server,
piggyback thing will never be dependable enough to really trade with.  It
may be good enough for some people but it has to be as good as the old Ver.
4 for me to use it and it isn't!

Mark Brown