Rod

P.S. Dennis and Janette, are you appreciating the feedback and
enjoying hearing and responding to the suggestions from the
list as you indicated you would?Received: from mailbox.neosoft.com (mailbox.neosoft.com [206.109.1.16]) by Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (8.8.8/8.8.3) with ESMTP id QAA05030 for <grisham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:32:02 -0600 (CST)
From: dennis.boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 16:44:12 -0500
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: POST TO OMEGA-LIST

Dear Valued Client,

As many of you know, the second quarter will bring the release of the next
generation of products including TradeStation 5.0 and OptionStation 5.0. This,
of course, brings many questions to mind... What will the upgrade pricing be?
What new features will be included in the products?  I'd like to take advantage
of this list to share with you some very exciting news.

Some of the features in our next generation of products will include the
improved and more powerful PowerEditor, groundbreaking new functionality in the
Quote Windows, and brand new analysis techniques taking advantage of our
ever-evolving EasyLanguage. Other requests that have been incorporated into
TradeStation include:

1.     32 BIT
2.     Year 2000 compliant
3.     Incorporate latest technology for removal of security block
4.     The new GlobalServer interface will enhance ease of use by not
                 requiring the use of a symbol universe
5.     No 13,000 bar limitation
6.     No chart limitation in the workspace
7.     No limit to tick editing
8.     64k barrier broken

Many of you have specific data requirements, which have also been taken into
account with TradeStation 5.0.  For example, there has been an increasing demand
for internet data.  We are pleased to announce that one of the ways this
requirement will be met will be through Signal Online data.  With the initial
release of TradeStation 5.0 and its subsequent builds, there will be other data
sources available to meet your needs.  Unfortunately, we cannot release all data
sources at this time, since we are under non-disclosure, but customer priorities
are Omega Research priorities and they are being taken into account.

With regards to upgrade pricing for TradeStation, I am pleased to announce that
the upgrade price will be no more than $495.00 with special pricing for
customers that purchased within 6 months of the initial release.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am currently part of a great team of
individuals in Corporate Relations. Our goal is to respond to your inquiries and
make sure your concerns are addressed.  I look forward to hearing and responding
to your suggestions.

Janette Perez
Omega Research, Inc.
8700 West Flagler St. Suite 250