Here's a good one...

At a seminar in Dallas today, I purchased a copy of ProSuite 2000i as an
upgrade from TradeStation 2000i.  However, when I tried to install it I
found that: 1). there was no Letter citing my password in the ProSuite 2000i
box like the one I received with TradeStation 2000i, and 2). The password
was not already entered for me (like it was in TradeStation 2000i) on the
User Information dialogue.

So, I have what's referred to colloquially as a "pig in a poke" with
ProSuite 2000i; that is, I've got it, but can't use it.  Reckon the OR folks
will ever get their act together?

With kindest regards,

Dick Smith
Dick@xxxxxxxxxx