Futures Magazine

I think we are seeing a rebellion at Futures Magazine!   With the truth
(critical view) about Bill Williams being printed by them recently and now
this Omega slap in the face!  Wow!  They may turn out to be an industry
leader!   I heard that the entire staff threatened to quit if they didn't
publish that letter about Omega's piss poor tech support and general bad
attitude towards its customers!

Way to GO!  Futures Magazine, Keep up the good work..tell it like it is..