Re: intermediate counter trend model

> 1. is it possible that the nature of the bond market will ever change ?

every market changes,  but I mostly work with percentages.  I find a
percentage in place and time, then another and another.  then I compare what
the error correlation is between all the readings, that gives me confidence
that the percentage I use is somewhere in the mean of all the sampled
readings.  unlike optimization which picks the best case, I settle for a
middle of the road approach.   I feel like then I captured the essence of
that market and yet give it room to change some.

> 2. how will you recognize it -- what would tell you that it has changed ?

Rick Saidenburg said it best, when a system exceeds it max historical
drawdown by two times then I would consider that a failure (maybe).  then I
would continue to trade it until I gained half of that back.  I know it may
not come back, but if you have done the work correct it most likely will
come back.

mb