Whiskey sour

From: The Omega Man <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 1999 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: System's & just two question for MD

> Ok...  You go only long in oversold markets and only short in overbought
> ones.  You SAR in the middle.  ".  I would call this a
> whiskey sour.  >

Whiskey sour,uhmm,the name taste, good please give us your recipe...    : )
How you can usefully define overbought,oversold; and how would you code  all
that stuff...
I am asking it because i have never find comfort with indicators,expecially
stocastic and rsi with all that parameters.
I think overbougth zone is somewhere low near the previous swing low,but
swings can be different every time so i dont trust also swing function,where
you have to define once for  all strength and length...

Ps
who is Mark Brown ????