Re: System's

 >Did you not say earlier that this systems trades about once a week....or
50 some times a year on hourly data

if an input for a system is 80 like aberration on daily data then that is 80
days of data as an input correct?   so it would stand to reason that if we
put aberration on a hourly chart it would trade more often wouldn't it?
than it does on daily data?  if this is true (which it is)  then why would
it be hard to understand that a hourly system would trade less when run on
daily data, and less than that on weekly, and less on monthly?

making sense?

Will the daily system work on other markets......? Say will it work on other
interest rates ? Bunds, Btps, gilts etc ?

I have treaded it on gilts, Italian bonds, notes and bunds.  it makes money
on all.  the system maintains about 60 percent winners over 500 trades over
17,500 points of hourly data.  have you ever seen a system that could hold
up that well?  I would match it against anything for consistency and no I'm
not selling it I trade it.  it is the primary source of income for me, and
has financed the TradeWare project.

how the hell did we get on this thread anyway, help let me off I don't want
to ride anymore!   mb